Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Memories - TV Shows

I'm feeling a little sappy this Christmas season, so I'm going to try and post more often in December with some of my favorite Christmas memories and traditions.

In my first trip down memory lane I'm going to write about my favorite Christmas shows when I was a little kid. Am not going to lie, they are still favorites, but they were the must watch shows around this time of year.
The top show is "Charlie Brown's Christmas". Linus talking (sometime annoying, but so sweet), the Charlie Brown Christmas tree (which I'm sure I'll have at one point in my life), and the crazy dancing of the Peanuts team.
The second show is "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". Loved Yukon Cornelius, thought Rudolph's nose sounded a little like nails on a chalk board, and was scared of Bumble.
The final show is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I mean, it's a classic and it's Dr. Seuss. You can't go wrong with it.

I hope you get to watch some of your favorite Holiday TV shows this year and take some time to reflect on your family!

No comments: