Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beer Knowledge

You all know I'm a beer snob and tend to know quite a bit about beer....for a girl. One of my best friend's also shares my love for beer, and Chad "educated" me in May about Guinness 250. I've been amazed at how many people have not heard of this brew, so I've been imparting my wisdom as I see fit. Just like with Scooby Snacks, someone must take it upon themselves to educate the masses. :-)

So, for those of you that don't know. This year is the 250th Anniversary of Guinness. Can I get an Amen!?! Guinness put together a special anniversary brew that is part stout and part ale. And so delicious. As far as I know, you can only get this brew on tap at an Irish pub, and in bottle form at select liquor/grocery stores. Go out and get some for yourself - there are limited supplies!

PS - I just found Guinness 250 in the Jewel grocery store across the street from my apt. Thank you, God.

No comments: