Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Found a Church!!!

Some of you know that I was struggling to find a new spiritual home in Chicago. Well, today I found it. I went to a Celebration at St. Clements Church and instantly knew that I needed to be a parishoner here.
http://www.stclementchurch.org/index.php
I happened to run into the Directory of Liturgy, and introduced myself. God is watching out for me, as they need female lectors and volunteers to help with weddings!!!

Ironically, this is a church that was recommended to me by someone I knew at the Basilica of St. Mary. I just had not yet visited the church until today. I struggle with patience, but sometimes the best things happen when you wait and follow God's pace. I didn't even realize that I had a a weight on my shoulders during my search, but I feel so refreshed and at peace now that I have found a home.

Thanks for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

Z said...

Hey Kiddo,
I haven't been very good at keeping in touch. My schedule...Dre and Mr. are in bed and it's about 10:30 here and I just wanted to visit your blog so I could have a "piece" of you since it's been a while. I love you so much and am so proud of you. I think I just miss you and junge and zum and vater. I'm glad you found a new "home" and I hope you can thrive there and bring others to the Lord. You are an inspiration. I need to be a better brother for you. I love you.
Z